Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 wrap up on the Ozturk Family

It is a beautiful thing to be able to look back in the archives and see our lives transpire in a matter of pictures. Little Miss grew up from a little bug that needed support to sit up, to running in circles and giving ME reason to find support to lean on.



Mr. Ozturk and I worked on our family and relationships with leaps and bounds. What didn't change is that we still don't agree on which one of us is working harder: him or me?


I want to go down a list of resolutions I'd noted at the beginning of this year:


*Get back into a size 8-10 semi check, because I got into a 10 and then lapsed back into 12


*Blog for Iza for frequently check


*Maintain a daily photo blog check


*Donate hair again check


*Celebrate Iza's birthday in a park check


*Celebrate EID better with family and friends check


*Have at least a few dates with Mr. Ozturk alone check


*Knit woolen pants for Iza


*Make more leg warmers check


*Save money to buy a sewing machine semi-check, saved money but didn't buy machine yet


For the year 2010, there are more things to accomplish, more challanges to attempt and many more hardships to come. Our only prayer is to live this year as best as we can as Muslims, as a family and as friends.


I don't like sharing new year resolutions at the beginning of the year. I have a hard enough time coming up to my own expectations, I cannot deal with knowing that my friends are also expecting to accomplish everything I previously aimed for. Or see where I have failed.



However we live, I hope we remember to have fun while we do it. Ameen




No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!