Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

12/25/2009

Saving the spot for a picture later

I'm at a beautiful place. A little hotel in New Jersey full of my friends! We are praying together, eating together, there is a sorta-daycare for Monster where she plays happily while I pray/attend lectures/hang out with friends/eat.

I was counting on my Sony's Bluetooth to post pictures from today, but just discovered that the bluetooth device essentially erased itself once we upgraded to Windows 7. So I can't really blame the upgrade because I actually like Windows 7. VISTA was like a bad nightmare we're still trying to shake from our minds.

So I suppose there will be no more pictures until I get back home Sunday evening. =( I know, it's a bummer!


EDITED: Iza's first night at hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!