Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

12/11/2009

Winter has arrived
It has finally happened; any sign of water in Sunnyland is beginning to freeze. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was "what the hell are we doing outside? We should be huddling up next to our heaters at home." Just then, Little Miss squealed from the stroller wondering why we'd stopped and I remembered--she was the reason I was freezing my bones our there.
Back home and with the Miss sleeping, I began wondering yet again, about the new year and new resolutions. I still get pissed that I have no answer for people when they ask me "what do you do?" as if raising a child is a non-job. It's like a side thing...a hobby. What do you do when you're not raising your baby. Uhm, yeah. I'm aware how stupid it is, but I still I had a better answer than "I dance with her when Barney comes on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!