Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good idea? Bad idea!


What a brilliant flash of idea it was to finally take Little Monster to see the elevated park in the city The HighLine. Although when I encountered the dry tall grass scattering the ground and freshly burst ragweed flying in the air, I mentally kicked myself in the rear. And so began my first allergy attack of the season.


But little Monster had fun, and that's what counts.

The part of Highline from 20th Street to 30th Street, under construction.
And my one moment of inspiration while basking in the sun and sneezing my brain out of my nose.
In case you're wondering, I am better now and tomorrow will be trying Zyrtec for the first time. I may have overused and abused Claritin-D as it no longer works for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!