Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

And so it starts...

Here is my first entry for the year 2009. Harun my darling husband, who in normal circumstances, has a lot of faith in me, right away snorted away when I announced my new year's resolution of maintaining this blog.
"You won't be able to do it, I'll tell you now." said the duffer.
I know what he means...we might be away a lot since we're always vacationing, or getting away on long weekends, and on many such getaways we don't get internet service. So, it IS quite possible that I won't be posting for weeks any pictures. However, I have made this commitment and I'll keep it even if I have to log away pictures every day with the intention of posting them all at once AND as soon as I get the chance, I will!
I don't pretend to be good at photography ha ha. So the pictures may be grainy, out of focus or just plain bizzare. But that IS my life! And it's my daily life that I am blogging so I guess it should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!