Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

01/16/2009



There were lilies in my anniversay bouquet and I didn't know until...

A very pleasant smell welcomed me coming back home and I found these beauties blooming among the roses. This was an anniversary gift with a double hit!

All but two lilies have bloomed since I first put these in water on Jan 10th. Aren't they gorgeous?

Also, digressing from the photo a day rule, I want to post a picture of Iza here too. She's been following me around all day lately.

Of course, in terms of beauty and attractiveness, my daughter wins hands down. And she doesn't even need weekly water changes!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Iza's cruising!! Wow!

    I just started a blog too, but mine sucks! How do you edit the background so that you don't just use one of their templates? Maybe it's beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. K has the same sweater. Old navy?

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!