Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

01/15/2009

Iza's Diaper Stash
My mom: "Did you have to buy new diapers yet?"
Me: "No, she's still in the infant prefolds and I had to buy two new covers in the next size up."
My mom: "How much did that cost?"
Me: "Around 20 dollars."
My Mom: "How long will they last?"
Me: "Hmm, I'm betting on till she's a year old at least."

So, currently in her stash are the following:
1 Thirsties cover
1 Bummis cover
30 indian prefolds
20 Chinese prefolds toddler size, that get used as piddle pads and overnights
3 BG 3.0 OS
2 Fuzzi Bunz
A few hemp, microfiber inserts here and there.

And of course, I've already put away her new born and infant sized covers. I also saved the small size gDiaper covers and keep the medium size covers in our current stash for outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!