Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

01/06/2009



Ben and Jenny come to visit. It's been a long time since we met. The last time we got together was at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens way back in July (was it?)
Zafer, our former Turkish instructor, was planning to join but was held back at his job. We missed him... Hopefully, we'll be able to arrange another social once Zafer is available and even again when Olga is back from Germany. It'll be good to have the entire gang together again.
Besides this, Iza also met our good friend Annie and her 1 yr old, Bea this afternoon. Also there were Katie and her 11 mo Helen. We're trying to get in the neighborhood babysitting coop. *Fingers crossed* I'm pretty confident at least 3 already in the coop trust me well enough to leave their kids with me. They love Iza too and I'm sure wouldn't mind looking after her once in a while so Harun and I can get a date night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!