Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vegetarian funny



Don't remember who said it that being a vegetarian means eating only side dishes? lolz, cracks me up every time =D




Day 3 of Ramadan was nothing worth talking about. We had iftaar with friends at the Turkish Cultural Center in Queens. Everyone ate kebabs that smelled heavenly (except they AREN'T!) except me. I ate salads with the pilaav and cut my lip on a plastic spoon. Yes, you read it right the first time.




Today isn't any better. My blood pressure didn't improve and I felt dizzy most of the day. We ordered out but I managed to make this beauty of a salad. As most beautiful things go however, it only looked good.


Maybe I shouldn't share everything on this blog.





Ok readers, who are you to know when I'm lying? It tasted fantabulous.


I feel a little better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!