Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I must be crazy posting this

Word to the wise: if the kid is crying in the back seat, try not to console her from the front seat. Even for if it will only last a few minutes.


Possible outcome: A badly twisted sacral joint that needs immediate realignment and then days of recovery.


Which is how I'm finding myself unable to funtion beyond my apartment door, spending most time lying on my back on the floor and trying to entertain Monster from this position. Not being able to go out obviously means that TV has become the most reliable form of entertainment. Oh the horror of watching your toddler become a couch potatoe in front of your eyes!


In an effort to cut down on TV time, I'm trying someone today. Each half hour she watches a show she likes, she and I spend the next hour or so either recreating the story, dancing (mostly Monster) to the show tune and drawing pictures of what we watched.


My first attempt at drawing Angeline Ballerina. And my last:


I hope my mom doesn't see this and throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!