Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11/23/2009

Randomness at its best
Top to bottome: The Business of being born, documentary of homebirths; Gran Torino; Hababam Sinifi Tatilde. Books: Iraqi Child; Confessions of a Video Vixen; Soul of a Butterfly, a biography of Muhammad Ali.
This is a prime example of how my mind works in a given situations; it's borderline ADD. Last night, I scoured the library to find something light to take my mind off the last book I read, The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffeneger. Even though the book was beautifully written and really is a new age classic, it really is hard to stop thinking about!
I needed to lighten my mood and hence was really on the lookout for something like The Nanny Diaries or Devil Wear Prada like material. Of course, my mind wandered far from the train of thought I went in with, and I came out with these.
I'm done with Video Vixen (I did say I needed to read something light), and don't want to start with Iraqi Child till later. For now, I'll probably start watching Being Born and enjoy the beauty of life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!