Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our third eye, or is it love?

I love my couch and it's well known so that Wizard doesn't really mind when at the end of a long day, I boss him around to fetch me things...often as random as my glasses or hand cream or Monster's library book.
Tonight, I'd just found a very comfortable spot and realized I'd left my iPad plugged in in the kitchen. Wizard was just in the kitchen but didn't reply when I called his name. I thought he didn't hear me so I didn't tell him anything, thinking I'll just send him back when he comes out. I hear him behind me and turn my head to ask him to get me my iPad and what do I see in his hands near me?

Oh yes. My iPad.

He snickered that he knows what I want before I want it.

And I simply fell a little more (as if that's possible) in love with him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with my husband, I know exactly what he wants and he gets surprised when I bring him what he needed before he asked. It's because we've been married so long...you just get each other. Some people look at it as mushy crap but I think it is true love and the sign of a strong marriage, so nothing to feel weird about!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!