Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Making Memories

I'll miss so many things in New York:
The people, sometimes annoying but mostly great, nice, supportive, understanding, sharing people of New York. I've always said: For every one rude person in New York, there are at least 10 super amazing people who will share a sidelong glance with you and roll their eyes at the rude person. It always sends such a blast of warmth through my heart when I share that special moment with people.
The parks and especially the water sprinklers in the summer.
The soft ice cream trucks.
Buttercup Cafe.
The Halal Chinese on 43th street and Greenpoint Avenue.
Gantry State Park and the beautiful curving garden path, where we always stumble upon young Indian couples making out.
Macy's Fourth of July fireworks.
Six Flags Great Adventure!
Coney Island beaches and the cute fat russian grandmoms that Monster loves to chat with.
*sigh* I don't think there is an end to this list.


3 comments:

  1. Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, since this will be blog news anyway =) I'm moving out of the States soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!