Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

9/30/2009

Mommy's been playing with her headscaves!
So this particular silk scarf was a very nice gift from a fellow student when I was learning Turkish at TAMEF three years ago. I've had this forever, but other than wearing it under turtle necks (which I don't own too many of), I'd never been able to wear it. At a mere 33" it was very hard to extend it long enough to cover my chest if I wasn't planning on wearing an overcoat. Playing around with the new styles I learned from the sweet youtube'ing hijabi sisters, I discovered a new wear to wrap it, so I can leave a considerable amoung of the fabric to drape around the front. I love this new style and love it that I can now buy the smaller square silk scarves I was previously hesitant to buy because of the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!